Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm really just a headcase....

Pre-Race rambles!
So Acupuncture happened for the first time today. It really helped.
It's kind of funny to say that my tush doesn't work, but it doesn't. I do squats, I do monster walks, etc. All the things that should make it work. But #smashfail.

So here I am rambling on the night before my race. I'll be heading to bed soon.

It's a 2 mile race. Called the "American 2 Mile." It's put on by Anthony Famiglietti, a 2-time Olympian.
My goal is 12. I know I can do faster than 12. But 12 is the goal. The high goal. The low goal is closer to 11.

I am now going to get ready for bed and finish cleaning out my brain. I have a 20 minute or so drive tomorrow morning which will absolutely help.

I'll update tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment